Operating in seven countries from offices in Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary, Invia Group is one of the leading online travel agents in Europe. With more than ten major brands and an extensive portfolio of websites, we are the market leader in several countries and we are growing rapidly on all markets where we operate. Invia Group mediates sales of package holidays from more than 500 tour operators, airline tickets including those of budget carriers, accommodation, travel insurance and other travel-related products.
On our wonderful journey from Europe around the world, we are looking for a Head of Content (m/f) for our location in Leipzig. If you want to develop our companywide content marketing and impact the future of online travel industry, join us. In this role you will be responsible for guide a creative team to create and monitor business content, which forms an important part of the day-to-day running of Invia Group Germany.
- Develop and implement a company wide content strategy
- Overseeing all content marketing activities across the companys digital and print platforms
- Manage the whole onsite- (SEO, increase of conversion rate) and offsite content marketing (Social Media and PR)
- Produce state of the art content while using internally available data as well as conducting competition monitoring
- Integrate automated customer triggers in CRM management
- Determine, measure and report KPIs and ROIs and provide recommendations based on these values
- Act as a central contact point for internal marketing teams
- Successfully completed studies of business administration / marketing or any comparable education
- Broad experience of planning and managing content production on a large scale, preferably in an E-Commerce company
- Excellent understanding of content in all formats (especially editorially and core data, but also picture and video)
- Good expertise in the profitable use of content across various channels
- Data-driven approach and hands-on mentality
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent German and English knowledge in writing and understanding
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate and apply directly via our application-form with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations. Applications of disabled persons or equivalent persons are welcome. In case you have any questions, please contact Janine Neef +49 341 650 50 23905.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH