Operating in seven countries from offices in Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary, Invia Group is one of the leading online travel agents in Europe. With more than ten major brands and an extensive portfolio of websites, we are the market leader in several countries and we are growing rapidly on all markets where we operate. Invia Group mediates sales of package holidays from more than 500 tour operators, airline tickets including those of budget carriers, accommodation, travel insurance and other travel-related products.
Do you want to work for one of the most successful German e-commerce companies and develop the future of online travel industry? Become a part of our team which unites more than 80 engaged developers. In this role you will be responsible for the content-wise and technical optimization of our internet presence. You will work on our innovative projects such as improving of our online booking system, develop new interactive functionalities and apply the latest findings of the software development. Through the implementation of new innovative features and usage of new modern technologies (Cloud, Micro-Services, Grunt) you will have a chance to develop and improve your skills.
- Development, design and implementation of data models and sustainable codes for complex and for well-known web portals
- Performance and search engine optimization at the highest level
- Use of caching strategies (e.g. Memcached, Squids)
- Module tests for software packages and documentation of test results
- Optimization of high performing and scalable database architectures
- Maintenance of appropriate documentation and application logics
- Academic degree or equivalent experience in computer science
- Very good knowledge in PHP5 and MySQL
- Experience in application of Zend Framework would be an advantage
- Knowledge of version administration systems as well as integrated development environment would be an advantage
- Fluent English, German would be an advantage
- Analytical and conventional way of thinking, interest in design patterns and software architectures
- Structured way of working, engagement and team spirit
- Desire to continuously improve your skills
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate and apply directly via our application-form with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations.
In case you have any questions, please contact Alexander Schubert +49 341 650 50 23862.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH
We are already looking forward for your application.