Operating in seven countries from offices in Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary, Invia Group is one of the leading online travel agents in Europe. With more than ten major brands and an extensive portfolio of websites, we are the market leader in several countries and we are growing rapidly on all markets where we operate. Invia Group mediates sales of package holidays from more than 500 tour operators, airline tickets including those of budget carriers, accommodation, travel insurance and other travel-related products.
We are on a wonderful journey from Europe around the world. If you want to develop applications for millions of users and impact the future of online travel industry, join us! As Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f) you are working closely together with our developer and you are responsible for the definition and compliance of our quality standards.
- Monitoring and support of our software development projects and assurance of the product quality
- Support in the selection of suitable test methods and tools during the entire development process
- Setup and execution of manual software tests
- Test documentation and compilation of error- and test reports in English
- close collaboration with others in the team and across the business, such as developers or product manager
- Experience with the OS Android and iOS
- Experience in mobile-app testing
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage
- Good communication skills to present your ideas and able to explain complex proceedings
- Able to work independently and proactive in combinations with good analytical and reliable work attitude
- Willingness in further education and qualifications
- Ideally you have the ISTQB Foundation – certification
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate and apply directly online via our Career-Page with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations.
If available, please send us a link to your:
- GitHub, Bitbucket or GitLab profile
- Stackoverflow profile (if registered)
- open source projects which you contributed to (if available)
In case you have any questions, please contact Alexander Schubert +49 341 650 50 23862.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH