The Invia Group Germany is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, fluege.de, hotelreservierung.de and reisen.de.
As a (Senior) Backend Developer (m/f/d) at our locations in Leipzig or Chemnitz, you optimise our website’s content and technology by implementing new features. You improve our booking or fulfillment system and develop interactive functionalities. If you are enthusiastic about new technologies and can execute your ideas into functional code, then we should definitely talk!
- Designing and expanding the cloud-native service oriented architecture
- Scaling and improving the existing backend services
- Taking ownership of creating microservices as well as the associated development tasks
- Collaborating with our interdisciplinary project management team and API clients (e.g. Web or Native App Development)
- Higher education with a focus on computer science or relevant professional experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of PHP and typical frameworks (e.g. Symfony)
- Extensive experience in CI/CD (e.g. Gitlab, Jenkins) and test-driven development
- Proficiency in handling and implementing SOA, RESTful APIs and OpenAPI
- Knowledge of cloud-native technologies (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes)
- Professional working experience in Europe is mandatory
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group Germany. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100 or Whatsapp +49 172 8900550
Invia Flights Germany GmbH