The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
Delivering high-quality service is your highest principle? With your hands-on attitude and your enthusiasm about exploring new ways you inspire your team members and improve our test automation and infrastructure. Apply for (Senior) Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Leipzig. You can also work from our office in Berlin with day trips to Leipzig (2-3 days per week).
- Introduce the best test automation practices and approaches
- Establish an automated testing framework to ensure high-quality software development
- Design and implement automated test scenarios in strong collaboration with the POs and developers
- Guide and monitor test automation learning process of the team
- Together with other automation testers maintain and improve existing test frameworks
- Cooperate with developers to eliminate software bugs
- Promote an agile mindset in the QA team
- Higher education (Computer Science or other relevant fields of study) and ISTQB certificate is desirable
- Long-standing experience in software testing (manual and automation)
- Profound knowledge of QA in an agile environment and test automation design
- Relevant experience with different testing frameworks and test automation tools (Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, Node.js)
- Experience in writing automated tests in other programming languages and other frameworks is desirable
- Strong experience using GitLab and/or Jenkins
- Strong communication and coaching skills as well as analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.